February ORIENTATION WILL BE HELD 02/10/19 from 2:00-4:00pm
Orientations ARE held at 19 Colby St, Waterville
For additional information, email
or call 207-872-8082
OUR Volunteer manual/application is available for download below!
"Volunteers play with me and I like them."
"Volunteers make my busy day feel less busy." - Staff member
Why should you volunteer?
1. Feel a sense of accomplishment and personal satisfaction
2. Change and enrich the lives of people in your community
3. Be part of a compassionate culture and dedicated team
4. Learn more about the hardships facing many people in our community
5. Experience the health and human services field
6. Put your talents and experience to work for a good cause
7. Help keep operating costs down so we can help more people
"I think volunteers make a big difference, my stay here is better because my kids are happier when volunteers are here." - Mother of 4
Take a look at our slideshow of past and present volunteers!
We Need Kitchen Volunteers
Do you know someone with cooking skills who is compassionate, dedicated and interested in making a delicious difference?
Volunteers needed to cook breakfast weekday mornings 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a kitchen volunteer, please attend our orientation, or for more information contact Beth by email at email@example.com