If you are interested in Volunteering
please Contact Olivia
or call 207-692-3394
ORIENTATIONS ARE HELD AT 19 COLBY ST, WATERVILLE
OUR Volunteer manual/application is available for download below!
"Volunteers play with me and I like them."
"Volunteers make my busy day feel less busy." - Staff member
Why should you volunteer?
1. Feel a sense of accomplishment and personal satisfaction
2. Change and enrich the lives of people in your community
3. Be part of a compassionate culture and dedicated team
4. Learn more about the hardships facing many people in our community
5. Experience the health and human services field
6. Put your talents and experience to work for a good cause
7. Help keep operating costs down so we can help more people
"I think volunteers make a big difference, my stay here is better because my kids are happier when volunteers are here." - Mother of 4
Take a look at our slideshow of past and present volunteers!